Sunday 21 October 2012

My First Ever...Zombie Walk!

****This post will contain lots of gory pictures! Viewer beware****

This year happens to be the 10th Annual Zombie Walk Toronto and my friend Peter was kind enough to invite me to go and see the event with his girlfriend Kai !

So what is a Zombie Walk? It's a relatively new concept to me, it's an organized "parade" of sorts of people who dress up in zombie costumes. They usually happen in city centres and have become quite common in North America. Think of it as a Halloween Parade :)

There were actually quite a few people gathered to watch the walk and the police closed down one lane of the street for the zombies.

Look at all these people watching!
The following were some of the highlights from the walk , people were so creative with their costumes!
Rarrr~

Did you want brainzz too?

There were tons of people who brought their kids to the events and they were just so awesome!





There were even babies too!

                                                   

                     

I also saw quite a few "undead" brides as well.




 I even got a picture with one!

Many others came as Zombie cos-plays.

Mickey Mouse

Bulma form Scooby Doo

Hands down my favourite picture of the day: when Christopher Robin from Winnie the Pooh tried to eat Lina's face.



Extras:

 One of the meals I had for dinner this week: Alfredo chicken with corn and mushroom and penne! Not the most interesting meal but it gives you a glimpse of my everyday life (and no Mom, it's not KD everyday :D).

                                          

Hope you guys have a great week and if you want to see more pictures you can check out my flickr album: Zombie Walk 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...