Thursday 26 January 2012

U of T Food Truck Eats!

After a boring morning at the library, a few friends and I decided to go to the U of T food truck eats at Wilcox and St.George today,

A Look at the Empty Gerstein Library

Unfortunately there were only 4 trucks with too many people waiting in line! Check out the crazy lineups!

the line up to Caplansky's was 2x the length to our truck





After much wandering, we decided to go to the Gastronomo Vagabondo. It seemed like a good idea since I've already been to Caplansky's restaurant and the tangerine truck looked very weird.



I ended up getting the fish tacos, they were not that good at all. Waste of my 8 bucks. T_T They were supposed to have mango in them, but clearly they were nowhere to be seen and I didn't taste it either. 

Steph and Annie got the other tacos

Janet had the chicken wings, a very small portion size for 5 dollars.



All in all, a fun day, too bad the food didn't live up to my expectations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...